Manage the process with intelligence and ease
Mortgage Banking is just the beginning of First Housing’s capabilities. We also help lenders and investors make sound decisions by providing underwriting, financial analysis, loan servicing and administration services.
Expert Credit Underwriting and Loan Analysis
We advise housing finance agencies and other governmental lenders to facilitate sound financial decisions. First Housing provides underwriting and financial analysis under state and federal government programs such as:
- State Apartment Incentive Loan (SAIL)
- Multifamily Tax-Exempt Housing Revenue Bond (MMRB)
- State Housing Initiatives Partnership (SHIP)
- HOME Investment Partnership (HOME) Program
- Federal Low Income Housing Tax Credit (HC) program
For more information, contact Ed Busansky, Senior Vice President (813) 283-1043.
Reliable Loan Administration
When it comes to servicing and administering real estate financing, there is simply no substitute for experience. Adhering to standard practices is only part of our expertise. After years of mortgage loan administration for federal, state and local government agencies, we understand fully how to meet each agency’s needs, as well as each investor’s return objective.
In addition, First Housing has been performing construction loan servicing under a number of programs for over 30 years. We perform draw request analysis and approval of disbursements, as well as retain and monitor third-party firms to inspect the developments during the construction period.
For more information, call Tricia Gallagher, Vice President – Loan Administration (813) 283-1020.
Dealing with federally-funded projects can become an overwhelming task. Let First Housing use its expertise and proven ability to alleviate the burden by putting our Davis-Bacon specialists to work for you. We are committed from start to finish of the project because we understand what it takes to meet each Agency’s needs and keep each project on track.
Here are some of the services First Housing provides:
- Davis-Bacon and Section 3 Compliance Monitoring and Administration
- Davis-Bacon Payroll Review & Payroll Administration
- Pre-Construction Conferences
- Monthly On-Site Employee Interviews
- Monthly On-Site Inspections
- Corroboration with DOL and HUD
- In-House Trainings and Seminars
- A Comprehensive Library of OSHA Classes available On-Line at First Housing University