Welcome to First Housing University
Dedicated to enhancing knowledge of affordable property compliance with web courses, workshops and personalized training. First Housing has always been dedicated to increasing the stock of affordable homes in Florida and throughout the United States. Sharing our knowledge through compliance training is another way First Housing encourages new housing while helping to preserve the quality of existing affordable housing.
We offer web courses, workshops, and personalized training at our local office, or for additional convenience, the location of your choice.
Earn your First Housing Tax Credit Compliance Certification online at First Housing University
First Housing University offers a number of courses designed to enhance your knowledge of and ability to manage property compliance. These courses are available online, so everyone can study at their convenience. Additionally, we offer our compliance courses in both English and Spanish. Click on the course below for a free demonstration.
- Affordable Housing: A Guide to Understanding the Basics (Free Introductory Course – Click to Register)
- Income Qualifications – The Basics
- Income Qualifications – Advanced
- Asset Determination – The Basics
- Asset Determination – Advanced
- Utility Allowance: Simplified & Explained
- The Perfect Solution to Providing Tenant Programs & Services
- How to Nail a Physical Inspection
- Understanding & Avoiding the 8823
- Income & Rent Limits: The Challenges
- Completing the Florida Housing Income Certification (Florida Specific)
- Completing the Florida Housing Program Report (Florida Specific)
- Fair Housing 101
In addition to the expert custom compliance training available at FHU, many career development courses are also available at the click of a mouse. Course categories include Human Resource Training, Management & Leadership, OSHA, and Sales & Marketing.
When you let our compliance experts train your team, they become more efficient, motivated and proud of their work. This type of training is extremely helpful in keeping your property in compliance. For a complete list of courses, including specially priced Learning Path packages and certifications, please visit our university website.
For more information, contact Christa Landram, Senior Compliance Specialist/Training & Education Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org (813) 319-2267 or Kelly LeBarre, Compliance Officer/Training & Education Assistant, email@example.com (813) 657-0157.
Interactive – Educational – Affordable – Available 24/7
Go to FirstHousingU.com to register or learn more.