Welcome to First Housing University
Our University has moved to a brand new platform! Our courses have been updated to address the latest changes in laws and regulations. New content is coming on board each week. We look forward to seeing you on FHU and we welcome your feedback!
Dedicated to enhancing knowledge of affordable property compliance with web courses, workshops and personalized training. First Housing has always been dedicated to increasing the stock of affordable homes in Florida and throughout the United States. Sharing our knowledge through compliance training is another way First Housing encourages new housing while helping to preserve the quality of existing affordable housing.
We offer web courses, workshops, and personalized training at our local office, or for additional convenience, the location of your choice.
Earn your First Housing Tax Credit Compliance Certification online at First Housing University
First Housing University offers a number of courses designed to enhance your knowledge of and ability to manage property compliance. These courses are available online, so everyone can study at their convenience.
- Affordable Housing: A Guide to Understanding the Basics (Free Introductory Course)
- Income Qualifications – Learn the Basics
- Income Qualifications – Advanced Methods
- Asset Determination – Learn the Basics
- Asset Determination – Advanced Methods
- The Perfect Solution to Providing Tenant Programs & Services
- How to Nail a Physical Inspection
- Understanding & Avoiding the 8823
- Completing the Florida Housing Income Certification (Florida Specific)
- Completing the Florida Housing Program Report (Florida Specific)
- Fair Housing 101
When you let our compliance experts train your team, they become more efficient, motivated and proud of their work. This type of training is extremely helpful in keeping your property in compliance. For a complete list of courses, please visit our university website here
For more information, contact Christa Landram, Senior Compliance Specialist/Training & Education Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org (813) 319-2267 or Kelly LeBarre, Compliance Officer/Training & Education Assistant, email@example.com (813) 657-0157.
Interactive – Educational – Affordable – Available 24/7
Go to FirstHousingU.com to register or learn more.