First Housing: the foremost experts in financing affordable housing
Since 1979, First Housing has been on the forefront of financing:
• Originated Florida’s first statewide housing bond issue.
• First in the United States to close an OAHP Mark to Market loan.
• Closed the first Rural Housing Services loan in the United States.
Today, the depth of our experience and breadth of our services make First Housing the leader in multifamily housing finance and compliance.
Our years of multifamily financing experience give us the insight and know-how to secure the right financing for your needs, whether for construction of a multifamily or health care project, refinancing of existing debt, or credit enhancement for tax exempt bonds. First Housing is an FHA lender approved under the MAP program, and a Ginnie Mae Mortgage Backed Securities Issuer. Our roster of mortgage banking services includes:
- Loan/Credit Underwriting & Analysis
- Administration of Construction Loans
- Permanent Loan Servicing
- Compliance Monitoring & Training
- Multifamily lending
- Healthcare lending
In 2008, First Housing was awarded the 2008 Small Business of the Year (21-50 category) by the Tampa Chamber of Commerce!
Then, in 2013, Doug McCree was a 2013 Outstanding Leader of the Year Finalist.